To ensure the proper functioning of our website, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. In this way, the website remembers your actions and preferences (such as a password, language, font size and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter those preferences each time you visit the site or browse its pages.
- We may also receive information from our newsletters which are emailed to us to find out if you have opened or promoted the newsletter or if you have clicked anywhere on its content. This information informs us about the effectiveness of our newsletters and helps us to confirm that we are sending you information that you will find interesting.
- We may also receive information to promote advertising messages that may be relevant to you and your interests. Information can also be used to adjust the frequency with which ads appear and help us adjust the ads you receive and evaluate their effectiveness.
- We may receive information when you choose to log in through social media from your account profile including photos,
- Demographic data, unique identifiers such as phone number, mobile device identification for physical location
- Information about your buying behavior and preferences that you have on our website
- We may access information about you from third parties and online platforms
- We do not collect sensitive personal data without your consent. Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website but through them, you will have better browsing. You can delete these cookies or block access to them but if you do it, some features of the website may not work well.
Cookies that are used on our website:
|__cf_bm||weatherwidget.io||HTTP||1 day||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the site in order to make valid reports about the use of their site.|
|_grecaptcha||santorini.gr||HTML||Infinitely||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the site in order to make valid reports about the use of their site.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||HTTP||179 days||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the site in order to make valid reports about the use of their site.|
|rc::b||google.com||HTML||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::c||google.com||HTML||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|rc::d-#||google.com||HTML||Persistent||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||santorini.gr||HTTP||1 day||This cookie specifies the country code based on the user’s IP address. It is used to specify the language to be used for the visitor.|
|_ga||santorini.gr||HTTP||2 years||This cookie records a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.|
|_gat||santorini.gr||HTTP||1 day||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate.|
|_gid||santorini.gr||HTTP||1 day||This cookie records a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.|
This list will be updated with any changes to the services offered on the website or with any general additions.