sitemap contact terms

Greeklanguage seperatorEnglish (United Kingdom)Russianlanguage seperatorChinese

21.11.17
 > VILLAGES > Pyrgos


NEWSLETTER

Museums


“Santorini of the past”

It was in Pyrgos, Kaliistis in a traditional building complex of an old kanava built in 1895 that the present day owner, Giannis (John) Drosos-Chrysos, born and bred in Santorini and lover of his island, was inspired to create a place which would give the visitor the opportunity to enjoy a museum-like collection of artifacts and photographs. This collection would reflect the bygone traditional way of life of the island as well as the economic activities of the inhabitants of the time.
The visitor will begin with the wine-making process, continue with tomato and fava processing, the mansion and the farmhouse, the limnaris, the pocharis, the musicians, the barrel-maker, the tinker, the photographs and end with the original family kanava.

INFO

Tel.: +30 22860 31101
www.santorini-museum.com

Μουσεία - Σαντορίνη που έφυγε
Μουσεία - Σαντορίνη που έφυγε

social Twitter YouTube Facebook


 

Large map

0A ammoudi eleftherakis1

view